1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through your use of the website, how said information is used, and with whom it may be shared.
2. The choices that are available to you regarding the use of any data collected through this website.
3. The security precautions in place to protect and prevent misuse of your personal information and data.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information collected.
Collection, use, and sharing
King Solutions is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. Only King Solutions will collect and have access to any information that you voluntarily give via email, contact forms, or other direct contact from you. King Solutions will not sell, lease, or deliver your information to any other person or party.
King Solutions will use your information to respond to directly you, regarding the reason you contacted us. King Solutions will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request or deliver the services you have requested.
Using the information you provide to us, King Solutions may contact you via email or phone in the future to tell you about specials, services, etc. as well as to notify you of any changes to our policies.
Your rights to access and control your information
You may opt out of any future contacts from King Solutions at any time by contacting one of our representatives via email or phone. You may also do this in order to:
- Discover what personal information King Solutions has collected about you and has on file, if any.
- Change, correct, or delete any information King Solutions has about you.
- Express any concerns or ask any questions regarding your information, how it will be used, etc.
King Solutions takes numerous precautions to protect your information both online and offline.