To our King community,
We’re committed to serving you with excellence and we’re here for you now more than ever.
As an essential business providing services that keep the health of our nation’s supply chain running during the coronavirus pandemic, our team remains steadfast in serving our clients and community.
We’re closely monitoring COVID-19 developments daily, including recommendations outlined by the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization. To do our part to flatten the curve while continuing to provide the best service possible for our clients, we’ve taken the following actions at King Solutions.
- The safety and well-being of our employees remains a top priority.
- We would like to thank our clients and employees for working together during these unprecedented times. Our team’s ongoing commitment and hard work is truly inspiring. Their incredible support sets a world-class standard.
- We’ve enabled many of our office team members to work from home safely and efficiently.
- Those who work within our offices and warehouses have been asked to increase their distance from others.
- If anyone is feeling symptoms of an illness, we advise them to stay home to limit the possibility of infecting others.
- Our offices and warehouses remain fully operational with minimal disruptions.
- We’re increasing the cleaning frequency of office surfaces and equipment.
- We have a plan for procuring additional office and warehouse supplies and resources to support our forklifts, trailers and other maintenance needs.
- A handling procedure is in place for the management of returned packages and palletized freight.
- We’d like to give an enormous thank you to the truck drivers aiding in relief efforts and continuing to move our goods and supplies throughout the nation. We appreciate all that you do.
- King has developed a vast, strong and reliable network of surface and air transportation providers that remains dedicated and ready to help our clients.
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) has eased hours-of-service requirements as trucking companies and drivers work overtime to transport essential goods and emergency relief supplies.
Resources and help for our clients:
Carrier shipping schedules continue to remain operational and with minimal service delays. To help maximize efficiency, we are encouraging all of our shipping partners to take the following actions:
- Prior to shipping, ensure consignee locations remain open for deliveries.
- Several states have issued emergency declarations and “shelter in place” orders that may impact freight disruptions. For an interactive map of these regions, please click here.
- Since many carriers don’t have the capacity or resources to hold freight for storage during this time, extra charges may apply if consignee closures aren’t communicated. Avoid preventable charges by notifying us of any known consignee closures.
How can we help you?
While these times are unprecedented and circumstances are fluid, we know they are temporary. We will get through this together. Our team is here to answer your questions and help your business prepare for all contingencies. We’re ready to cover your shipping needs: LTL, truckload, expedited and more. Please contact us today.
For additional information on COVID-19, please visit the CDC’s website.